Introduction:

Stress. It's unavoidable, especially in the life of a college sophomore. Hello and welcome to my term project. My name is Kelsey and I'm on a mission to DE-STRESS my life. I am a physical therapy major at Loyola Marymount University and was recently assigned a project in which creativity was the only requirement. The purpose of this blog is for me to relieve a little stress in my life through running, and to learn about the physiological mechanisms involved in these processes along the way.

Monday, April 18, 2011

The College Girl's Guide to Stress

Hello folks,

It seems that the day has finally come, the day in which my anatomy project is due. I'm not sharing this information with you in regards to my blog being over, oh no, I plan on continuing this little bit, (mainly because I've come to thoroughly enjoy it). That was not the point; the point I wanted to share with you is that my final work has been published. We, meaning Kate Jones, Jackie Uribe, and I, have finalized our website: The College Girl's Guide to Stress! 

It's been a work in progress, but finally, the site accurately shows all of the hard work we have put in throughout these past couple months in producing our final product. Looking back I know that I, for one, have learned so much throughout this experience. When I think about the goals we were trying to accomplish, I have to say we obtained them and so much more. One of the main things I was concerned about when we started this project was it having the opposite effect that we intended, one in which we became more stressed than ever trying to "de-stress" our lives. This was not the case; I feel as though I got my happy, active self back through this assignment and that I learned a lot more about what stress means to me. For all my followers out there (Sorry I'm so popular), thank you for reading and supporting my blog thus far, I hope you continue to check in on me every once in a while! (Mom & Dad). For everyone else, cheers!

Till next time,

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment